Skip to main content

Prime My Body Reviews

Welcome to my Prime My Body review.

Ok, i'd like to understand this out of the way first and answer the question. Is Prime My Body a scam? Nope, it's not a check and it's not just a pyramid scheme either.

Prime my body is just a multilevel marketing company that's sells hemp infused products. The company was were only available in 2009 by Paul Rogers. And because the start of the company, they have amassed over 50,000 affiliates round the world.

Now, the hemp oil, and CBD market happens to be a growing market and you will find many other MLM companies offering people business opportunities in this market. And Prime My Body is one of these brilliant companies.

However, simply because you're told you possibly can make tens and thousands of dollars weekly, doesn't automatically mean oahu is the right business chance for you. So, with having said that, today I'm taking a look at the business opportunity they have available.

And I'm confident that if reading my review you'll be in a much better position to produce an educated decisions concerning if the Prime My Body business opportunity is the right chance for you.

Now, since it is with all my reviews, I'm simply here showing you the pros and cons of Prime My Body and give you my own opinion about the company opportunity. What you choose to do after reading my review is around you.

What is Prime My Body?

Prime My Body is a Multi-Level-Marketing company that is in medical and wellness industry.

They sell different kinds of nutritional supplements, most of which are infused with CBD and hemp.

The firm was founded back in 2009 by John Taylor, an entrepreneur businessman who wanted to create out the total advantages of CBD and make it mainstream.

Since that time, he has built a business composed in excess of 50,000 members.

He also markets the company being an chance for anyone to produce it big and to earn financial freedom.

However, that ideology is put in question as there is no assurance they ensure the financial freedom of these members just by earning commissions from the selling of these products.

How a Product-Based Pyramid Works

In this example of what sort of product-based pyramid scheme works, I'll use Prime My Body's product information and business possibility to prove my point.

Remember to follow the amount of money, as it about the money. It starts with a deeper look at the Prime My Body's flagship product, Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil.

Follow the Money.

Remember, Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil sells for $130 for a 1.7-ounce bottle. What does it do? We don't know. Prime My Body  only says it “delivers healthful benefits.”

Prime My Body  doesn't mention just one specific benefit of the product. While there is of buzz about medical advantages of hemp oil, hardly any is proven. As far as we all know, it's only vegetable oil made from hemp.

How does the cost of  Prime My Body Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil compare to other hemp oils? On Amazon, the cost for their hottest make of hemp oil is about 60 cents per ounce.

To be clear, that's 60 pennies. Compare that to  Prime My Body Nano Enhanced Hemp Oil which costs $76.47 per ounce!

Is one better compared to the other? No. Neither one has any proven health benefits.

Can you make money with Prime My Body?

Yes, but it's hard.

There are a few who make money, nevertheless they work significantly more than 8 hours each day exactly like sales managers, simply to earn an income that's roughly exactly the same as well as less than minimum wage.

They don't have the state income disclosure to prove and show that their members are making enough money...

Review Final Thoughts

As we mentioned, Prime My Body offers its customers the opportunity to become an affiliate through its affiliate program.

While this prospect may initially be exciting and promising, you'll soon get burned out by thinking that you can't purchase any one of their products without signing up being an affiliate.

This really is hardly a nice-looking prospect – the harder a business like this causes it to be to get their CBD products, the not as likely you're to get them Go URL.

Comments